Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wandering Into a New Time and Place.

The computer age is wonderful. We can stay in touch with e-mail, social networking sites like facebook, and blogs like this one. I had another blog,which brings me to the OTHER side of computer technology. Somehow I can't get into that blog to add or edit any more. So out of necessity, I have created this new one. It is yet to be seen whether or not I am more active with this one. I certainly wasn't too active with the other one, but there are more things going on in my life now, and perhaps I can actually find things that I think others will be interested in. I'll keep you posted. I also welcome your feedback, if for no other reason than to take offense.

~Still Wandering...

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you would like to comment on anything you see here, I'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to let me know what you think.